Grievance Cell Information
The Student's Grievance Cell desires to promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment.
The Cell enables a student to express feelings by initiating and pursuing the grievance procedure in accordance with the rules and regulations of the College. All the grievances will be analyzed confidentially by Grievance Cell.
Objectives of Grievance Cell is to support, those students who have been deprived of the services offered by the college, for which he/she is entitled.
- Redressal of Students' Grievances to solve their academic and administrative problems.
- To co-ordinate between students and Departments / Sections to redress the grievances.
- To guide ways and means to the students to redress their problems.
Student Grievance Redressal Cell Convener: Dr C S Thaker (CE)
1. Prof K B Rathod (Electrical)
2. Prof J J Goswami (Mech)
3. Dr N V Langhnoja (EC)
4. Dr T K Pathak (Gen.)
5. Doshi Bhavya (Student Member A)
6. Desai Jetal (Student Member S)
7. Rathod Honey (Student Member C)
Online Grievance Registration Form