B.E.(Civil), M.E.(Construction Engineering & Management)
Area Of Interest
Construction Engineering and Management and Concrete Technology
B.E.(CIVIL), M.E.(CIVIL - CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT)
- 4 Years Experience as Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering Dept. at Marwadi Education Foundation, Rajkot.
- 1 Year Experience as Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering Dept. at Government Engineering College, Rajkot.
Skills and Knowledge
Elements of Civil Engineering
Surveying and Advanced Surveying
Construction Engineering and Management
Professional Practice and Valuation
Training and Workshop
V.C. Training on "Recent Advances in Civil Engineering"
From Dt: 05/02/2017 to 17/02/2017
- GTU coordinator for department & related operations
- PWD Liason - Electric and Water Supply GEC-rajkot.
- MIS at Department Level
- Exam related work (Mid sem exam, viva, term work, marks entry etc.)
- Student Tecchnical Event
- PoC (Proof of Concept) Committee Member in SSIP
- Hostel Committee Member at Department Level
- AICTE Work
- Project Coordinator at Department Level
"Study the effect of Coir fibers on engineering properties of Concrete" Published In JETIR ( www.JETIR.org ) ISSN UGC Approved & 5.87 Impact Factor
Published in Volume 5 Issue 5 , May-2018.
About 40 students guided in Final Year B.E. Project.
About 15 students guided in Design Engineering
Professional Institution Membership
Life Member of "Indian Society for Technical Education" LM109391
Expert Lecture on "Industrial Waste Opportunities and Challenges for Construction Industries in New Millennium" under Anchor Institute CEPT University and Nodal Institute Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya" Engineering College, Vallabh Vidyanagar-Anand and Organized by Civil Engineering Department held on 7th to 9th March-2013.