M.E. Applied Instrumentation
Area Of Interest
Detailed Design Engineering,Instrumentation Documentations, PLC, DCS, SCADA, Wireless Sensor Network, Data Acquisition
- Master of Instrumentation and control Engineering(Applied Instrumentation) (M.E.) from L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, affiliated with Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Gujarat, India.
- Bachelor of Instrumentation and Control Engineering (B.E.) from L. D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, Affiliated to Gujarat University.
Worked as Sr. Officer at BANAS Dairy(AMUL), Palanpur, Gujarat, India in Operation and Maintenance Dept.
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of Detailed Documentation in Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company in the area of OIL & GAS, Rotating equipment Instrumentation in Hazardous areas like Centrifugal Compressors, Turbines, Pumps etc.
- Proficient in using SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI)-(INtools) Software for Automation Plant.
- Sizings, Calculations, Calibrations and Testing for various Process instruments.
- PLC Programming & Knowledge of Codes and Standards like NFPA, ISA, IEC, UL, ATEX etc.
- Maintenance of Field Control Panels, Calibration of Sensors and Transmitters.
1) Instrumentation for Project Engineering
2) Digital Signal Processing
3) Safety Instrumented Systems
STTP / Workshop / Seminar
1. Attended STTP on "Tools and Techniques for Effective Teaching and Research(TTETR-2017)" Organized by Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, S.V.National Institute of Technology, Surat during 13th to 17th February, 2017.
2. Participated in Two weeks STTP under Technical Education Quality Improvement Program(TEQIP-II) on "Basics of PLC and SCADA" Organized by Government Engineering College, Rajkot in association with Center of Excellence(Siemens) during 05/12/2017 to 16/12/2017.
3.Participated in International Faculty Development Program(iFDP) for 3 days Interactive Teaching Methods Including Active & Problem Base Learning, 4 Cs Theory and Employability Skill for the 21st century world of work Held at Government Engineering College, Rajkot under Technical Education Quality Improvement Program(TEQIP-II).
4. Participated in a Two Days workshop on "Computational Methods in Engineering using MATLAB" held on March 21-22, 2014 at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar.
5. Participated in a Two Days workshop on "Padagogical Conclave" held on 24-9-2016 at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar.
6. Participated in a Two Week Training on "Induction Training Program Phase-I" At NITTTR Extension Center, Ahmedabad, During 24 July to 4 August,2017.
7. Participated in a One Week Training on "Beyond the classroom towardes excellence" At IITE Gandhinagar held on September 5-10 2018.
8. Participated in a One Week Training on "DSP and Sensors" video conference at Electronics and ICT Academy & NIT Warangal held on 10-14 December 2018.
9. Participated in a Two days workshop on " Simulating wireless Network using NetSIM" At BVM Engineering College,Computer Engineering Department, Vallabh Vidhyanagar on 10-11 January-2020.
10. Participated in a Two Week Training on "Induction Training Program Phase-2" By NITTTR Bhopal Online on 15-26 June 2020.
11. Participated in online training on "Intellectual Property Rights" online By iHUB GKS During 06-07-2020 to 14-09-2020.
12. Participated in online training on "UDAYAM" By KCG during 28-07-2020 to 18-08-2020.
13. Participated in online training on "NISE-Nurturing Innovation and Startup Ecosystem" By iHUBX-GKS during 08-09-2020 to 24-10-2020.
14. Participated in online training on "Arduino with Sensors" 11-10-2021 to 15-10-2021 By NITTTR Bhopal.
Institute Level Portfolios :
1) Placement Cell-Institute-Industry Linkages-MoU (Team Member)
2) Virtual Lab & NPTEL Local Chapter(Team Member)
3) E-Newsletter,Department Broacher-Event Reporting(Team Member)
4) Placement Fair(Team Member)
5) COGENT-Microsoft team as per CTE guidelines(Team Member)
Department Level Portfolio :
1)Department Training and Placement Cell Coordinator
2)Co-curricular Activities Coordinator
Research and Publication
1. Presented a Poster Entitled "Generalized Wireless Sensor Network Architecture" in the track Instrumentation and control engineering in the 1st International conference on "Current Trends in Technology"(NUiCONE'2010) Organized by Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad.
2. Participated a Paper Entitled "Simulation of wireless
sensor network using Truetime toolbox" at National Conference LASER'11 Organized by Baba Farid College of engineering and Technology, Bathinda, Punjab Affiliated to Punjab Technical University.
3. Published a Paper Entitled "Simulation of wireless sensor network using Truetime toolbox" at International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology(IRJET). e-ISSN : 2395 0056 p-ISSN : 2395 0072
Professional Institution Memberships
Professional Institution Memberships