M.E. Applied Instrumentation
Area Of Interest
PLC, DCS, SCADA, Wireless Sensor Network, Data Acquisition
- Master of Instrumentation and control Engineering(Applied Instrumentation) (M.E.) from L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, affiliated with Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Gujarat, India.
- Bachelor of Instrumentation and Control Engineering (B.E.) from L. D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, Affiliated to Gujarat University.
Worked as Sr. Officer at BANAS Dairy(AMUL), Palanpur, Gujarat, India in Operation and Maintenance Dept.
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of Detailed Documentation in Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company in the area of OIL & GAS, Rotating equipment Instrumentation in Hazardous areas like Centrifugal Compressors, Turbines, Pumps etc.
- Proficient in using SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI)-(INtools) Software for Automation Plant.
- Sizings, Calculations, Calibrations and Testing for various Process instruments.
- PLC Programming & Knowledge of Codes and Standards like NFPA, ISA, IEC, UL, ATEX etc.
- Maintenance of Field Control Panels, Calibration of Sensors and Transmitters.
1) Analog Signal Processing
2) Digital Signal Processing
3) Microcontroller and Interfacing
STTP / Workshop / Seminar
1. Attended STTP on "Tools and Techniques for Effective Teaching and Research(TTETR-2017)" Organized by Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, S.V.National Institute of Technology, Surat during 13th to 17th February, 2017.
2. Participated in Two weeks STTP under Technical Education Quality Improvement Program(TEQIP-II) on "Basics of PLC and SCADA" Organized by Government Engineering College, Rajkot in association with Center of Excellence(Siemens) during 05/12/2017 to 16/12/2017.
3.Participated in International Faculty Development Program(iFDP) for 3 days Interactive Teaching Methods Including Active & Problem Base Learning, 4 Cs Theory and Employability Skill for the 21st century world of work Held at Government Engineering College, Rajkot under Technical Education Quality Improvement Program(TEQIP-II).
4. Participated in a Two Days workshop on "Computational Methods in Engineering using MATLAB" held on March 21-22, 2014 at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar.
5. Participated in a Two Days workshop on "Padagogical Conclave" held on 24-9-2016 at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar.
6. Participated in a Two Week Training on "Induction Training Program Phase-I" At NITTTR Extension Center, Ahmedabad, During 24 July to 4 August,2017.
Institute Level Portfolios :
1) Training and Placement Cell, Student Training, Internship (Team Member)
2) Virtual Laboratory Establishment and Training(Team Member)
3) Enhance Interaction with Industries(Inviting Experts from Industries/Industrial Visit of Students)(Team Member)
4) Student Technical Event(Team Member)
Department Level Portfolio :
1) Web Related Work
2) Network and Computer Maintenence
3) Industrial Training and Visit
4) Timetable and Overload
Research and Publication
1. Presented a Poster Entitled "Generalized Wireless Sensor Network Architecture" in the track Instrumentation and control engineering in the 1st International conference on "Current Trends in Technology"(NUiCONE'2010) Organized by Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad.
2. Participated a Paper Entitled "Simulation of wireless
sensor network using Truetime toolbox" at National Conference LASER'11 Organized by Baba Farid College of engineering and Technology, Bathinda, Punjab Affiliated to Punjab Technical University.
3. Published a Paper Entitled "Simulation of wireless sensor network using Truetime toolbox" at International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology(IRJET). e-ISSN : 2395 0056 p-ISSN : 2395 0072
Professional Institution Memberships
Professional Institution Memberships