Master of Engineering in Computer Engineering
Area Of Interest
Bio-Medical Image Analysis & Processing , Machine Learning, Data Mining, Web Usage Mining
- Pursuing PhD from Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad under the guidance of Dr. Hitesh B Shah, Professor, G. H. Patel Engineering College, Vallabhvidyanagar.
- Master of Computer Engineering (M.E.) from Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science, Rajkot, affiliated with Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Gujarat, India, with CPI 8.63 (equivalent to 81.3 %).
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering (B.E.) from Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science (A.I.T.S.), Rajkot, Gujarat, India, Affiliated to Saurashtra University, 67.46 % (First class with Distinction).
Currently working as an Assistant Professor at Government Engineering College - Rajkot since 1st October 2016.
Worked as an Assistant Professor from 01 - Jul - 2008 to 30 - Sep - 2016 in Computer Engineering Department, Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science, Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
Skills and Knowledge
C, C++, (Linux) GCC Compiler, Java.
IBM DB2, Microsoft Access, MySQL
Eclipse, IBM RAD
Swing, Visual Basic, Hibernate
SPSS , WEKA
Processing/Analysis, Fuzzy Logic, Machine Learning (AI)
FSL, 3D Slicer
Client and Server
Lotus and Domino Notes
- Computer Programming and Utilization – C Language
- Object Oriented Programming with C++
- Database Management System
- Core Java
- Advance Java Technologies
- Design and Analysis of Algorithm
- Dataware Housing and Data Mining
- Internet of Things
- Mobile Communication and Wireless Computing
1. IBM certified Associate Developer for Rational Application Developer (RAD) V 6.0.
2. IBM Certified Academic Associate - DB2 9 Database and Application Fundamentals
3. IBM Certified Associate System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 8
4. IBM Certified Software Developer for Rational Team Concert (RTC)
5. IBM Certified Explorer for “Big Data Fundamentals”, by IBM and Big Data University.
Training and Workshop
- Attended 3 days "International Faculty Development" , a pedagogical training organized by Education Department in collocation with GTEP-UK supported by City & Islington College & Westminster Kingsway centralLondon College, during Feb-Mar 2017.
- Attended One Week STTP on "IP Networking and Routing" at BSNL Ahmedabad during 30th Jan to 03rd Feb 2017.
- Attended One Week STTP (GIAN CourseI) on "Biomedical Image Analysis" at Indian Institute of Technology - Roorkee from 9th to 13th January 2017.
- Attended Two Days seminar on "Research Opportunities in collaboration with industries" organised by DTE, SPFU, VGEC Chandkheda and PRL Ahmedabad, on 24th and 25th October 2016.
- Organized and participated a national level workshop, on “Internet of Things”, in association with Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) and Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Ahmedabad on 3rd March 2016.
- Participated in a workshop on “Outcome Based Education & NBA Accreditation Process” by Prof. (Dr.) N. J. Rao, held at Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science, Rajkot, during 18 – 20 February 2016.
- Participated in “Android Apps & Project Development Program”, 5th February 2016 Organized by “Board of Computer Science – Saurashtra University & Department of MCA”, Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science, Rajkot.
- Participated in a Workshop on “Advanced Android Technologies”, 12th December 2015 Organized by Department of MCA, Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science, Rajkot.
- Attended One week STTP on “Design & Analysis of Algorithms, 18-22 May 2015 at SVNIT, Surat.
- Attended Three day workshop on Linux Clustering and parallel Processing.
- Attended One week STTP on “Data Mining and Data Warehousing” at SVNIT, Surat.
- Attended Five day workshop on “Faculty Empowerment Program- Mission 10X “by Wipro Technologies. Del Carnegi’s “ High impact teaching skills”
- Organized and attended two day workshop on “Development of Mobile Application using ANDROID”, in association with GTU.
- Attended a Workshop on “Web Services Implementation in Java” using JDevloper conducted by Tata Consultancy Service, Gandhinagar, at AITS, Rajkot.
- Two day FDP Workshop on “Faculty Enablement Program” at AITS Rajkot.
- One day National Workshop on “Massively Empowered Classroom”, a research project by Microsoft Research, organized by Sanjaybhai Rajguru College of Engineering, Rajkot.
- A Eight Days Workshop on “Universal Human Values in Teaching”.
- Member of Account team at institute level
- Member of CWAN and CCTV team at institute level
- Handling IFMS software at institute level
- Deadstock Committee member at department level
Research & Publication
- Web Usage Mining: A Review on Process, Methods and Techniques , International Conference on Information, Communication and Embedded Systems (ICICES-2013), IEEE Sponsored.At :- S. A. Engineering College, Thiruverkadu, Chennai-77, India.ISBN:- 978-93-82880-03-5 Digital Object Identifier on IEEE Digital Explore:- 10.1109/ICICES.2013.650839
- A Devised Framework for Content Recommendation System using Collaborative Log Mining ,International Multi Conference on Automation, Computing, Control, Communication and Compressed Sensing(iMac4S2013), IEEE Sponsored.At :- St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology, Palai, Kottyam, Kerala, India.IEEE Catalog Number:- CFP1341U-DVD ISBN :978-1-4673-5088-4 Digital Object Identifier on IEEE Digital Explore: 10.1109/iMac4s.2013.6526470
- “A Novel approach for improving the recommendation system by knowledge of semantic web in web usage mining”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Development, ISSN: 2278-067X, Vol. 10, Issue 5, Page Nos: 32-40, May-2014.
- “Understanding the scope of web mining – a comprehensive study”, In the Proceedings of National Conference on Emerging trends in Computer & Electrical Engineering, Page Nos: 51-56, March-2014, Rajkot, Gujarat.
- “Identifying distribution of illegal copies of files by monitoring p2p network”, In the Proceedings of National Conference on Emerging trends in Computer & Electrical Engineering, Page Nos: 91-95, March-2014, Rajkot, Gujarat.
- “A Review on Moving Object Detection and Tracking Methods”, International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development, e-ISSN: 2348-4470, Print ISSN: 2348-6406
- “Comparison of Distributed File System for Cloud With Respect to Healthcare Domain”, International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development, e-ISSN: 2348-4470, Print ISSN: 23486406.
- “Moving Object Detection and Tracking Using Hybrid Approach in Real Time to Improve Accuracy”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, e-ISSN: 2320-9801, Print ISSN: 2320-9798
- "System architecture for pervasive computing", High Performance Computing , Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science - Rajkot.
- "Computer vision signal processing on graphics processing unit" , High Performance Computing , Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science - Rajkot.
- Low power analog image processing using transform imagers, High Performance Computing , Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science - Rajkot.
Guided 40 + Student's UG Projects
- Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education