Area Of Interest
- B.E(Mechanical Engineering).from Saurashtra University.
- M.E(Mechanical Engineering) from M.S. University.
- Ph.D from IIT,Roorkee.
Skills and Knowledge
Thermal Engineering and Heat
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Thermal Engineering
- Automotive Aerodynamic and safety
- Research Methodology
Training and Workshop
- Internet & its applications
- Staff induction training programme
- Recent trends in manufacturing system
- Energy conservation technique
- Sensitization & orientation of teachers to meet
the requirement of modern times
- Promoting technology entrepreneurship in colleges
- Continuous assessment system in engineering
- Advanced Process Control
- Creative Art and Design in Technical Education
- Role of Ethics & Soft Skills in Effective
- Psychological and Technical Problems in Effective
- Research Methodology & Quantitative Techniques
with Software Applications
- Developing PEO’s PO’s & CO’s for Degree &
Diploma Programme in Mechanical & Allied Branches
Gujarat Council on Science and
Technology, Department Of Science and Technology, Gujarat has sanctioned Rs.
6,50,000/- for minor research project under titled “Feasibility Study and Analysis
of Dry Ultrasonic Assisted Reuse Type Wire Electric Discharge Machining
- International Journals-43
- National Journals-10
- International Conferences-17
- National Conferences-10
Guided More than 70 UG
students and 45 PG students.
Passed 2 Ph.D Students
under my guidance and Currently 4 Students doing Ph.D under my guidance.
Pandya Jay K., Bhatt Nirav M.
and Dr. Pravin P. Rathod, “COMPOSITE CAM” INDIAN Patent Application Number
1698/MUM/2013 (Provisional Specification)
Professional Institution Memberships
- Life membership of ISTE
- FIE,Institution of Engineers
- Charted Engineer
- Member and BOG of ASE (Gujarat)
Lecture delivered at Parul
institute of technology and HJD,Kera