M.E. Applied Instrumentation
Area Of Interest
Control System, Industrial Automation & VLSI Design
Master in Instrumentation
and Control Engineering(Applied Instrumentation) (M.E.) from L.D.
College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, affiliated with Gujarat Technological
University (GTU), Gujarat, India.
Bachelor of Instrumentation
and Control Engineering from GEC,Sector-28, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India,
Affiliated to Gujarat University.
- Presently working as an Assistant Professor in Instrumentation & Control department, at Government Engineering College, Rajkot, Gujarat, India from 01/06/2016 to till the date.
- I worked as an Assistant Professor in Instrumentation & Control department at Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science, Rajkot, Gujarat, India from Feb-2015 to May-2016.
- I worked as an Assistant Professor in Instrumentation & Control department at Sabar Institute of Technology For Girls, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India from Feb-2014 to Jan-2015.
Skills and Knowledge
- Control System Design, VLSI Design
Tools and Technologies
- MATLAB Simulink, Xillinx, PCB Design
- Public Speaking
- Individual Counselling
- English (Speak/Read/Write)
- Hindi (Speak/Read/Write)
- Gujarati (Speak/Read/Write)
- Project Engineering Management
- Control System Design
- Embedded System Design
- Control system Components
- Control System
Training and Workshop
- Participated in Two weeks STTP on " Induction Training Programme Phase - II " Conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers' Training and Research (NITTTR), Bhopal during 12/02/2018 to 23/02/2018.
- Participated in Two weeks STTP on " Induction Training Programme Phase - I " Conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers' Training and Research (NITTTR), Bhopal during 06/02/2017 to 17/02/2017.
- Participated in Two weeks STTP under Technical Education Quality
Improvement Program(TEQIP-II) on "Basics of PLC and SCADA" Organized by
Government Engineering College, Rajkot in association with Center of
Excellence(Seimens) during 05/12/2017 to 16/12/2017.
- Participated in International Faculty Development Program(iFDP) for 3
days Interactive Teaching Methods Including Active & Problem Base
Learning, 4 Cs Theory and Employability Skill for the 21st century world
of work Held at Government Engineering College, Rajkot under Technical Education Quality Improvement Program(TEQIP-II).
- Participated in a Two Days workshop on "Padagogical Conclave" held on 24-9-2016 at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar.
- Member of RUSA (Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan)
- Member of PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana)
- LLCC & House Keeping Coordinator
- Final Year Mentor - 2017
- Published a Paper Entitle,"Implementation of Data Encryption and Decryption Algorithm for Information Security" at International Conference SARC-IRAJ Delhi, India, ISBN: 978-93-82702-21-4: July - 2013.
- Published a Paper Entitle," Implementation of Data Encryption and Decryption Algorithm for Information Security"at International Journal of Advances in Science Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2321-9009 (IJASET): October - 2013
- Published a Paper Entitle," A Review on Various Most Common Symmetric Encryption Algorithms" at International Journal for Scientific Research & Development,Vol. 1, Issue 4, ISSN (online): 2321-0613 (IJSRD): June - 2013.
- Published a Paper Entitle,"Design of SEPIC Converter using MATLAB" at International Journal of Innovative Trends in Engineering (IJITE): Jan-2016
Every Year Guided 2 to 5 Groups of final year I.C. students
Professional Institute Membership