1. Balvant Makwana , Priti kamle, C.R.Parekh “Performance analysis of basic CPFDM system with AWGN and Rayleigh channel model” National Conference on Trends in Communication (NCTC-08), 7-9 feb 2008,pg no. 50-54.
2. B. J. Makwana, P. D. Kamle, C.R.Parekh “MC-CDMA Transmission and analysis over AWGN, Rayleigh and UMTS channel” National Conference on advances in Communication (NCAC-08),DDIT nadiad, pg no 4-8.
3. Balvant Makwana , Priti kamle, C.R.Parekh “Performance analysis of MC-CDMA system in AWGN and Rayleigh channel” National conference on Emerging trends in electronics engineering ans technology (ETEET-08),23-24 feb 2008,pg no 6.
1. Kashmira Vaghela, Balvant Makwana ,Ved Vyas Dwivedi “Design and modeling of microstripe patch antenna used for S-band communication” International Conference on Advances in Optoelectronics, Information and Communication Technology (ICOICT-2009).26-27 feb 2009.pg no 427-431.
2. Balvant Makwana, Kashmira Vaghela “Implementation and analysis of multi-carrier CDMA” International Conference on Advances in Optoelectronics, Information and Communication Technology (ICOICT-2009).26-27 feb 2009.
3. Balvant Makwana,Kashmira Vaghela S.P. Yadav “Modeling and simulating a microstripe patch antenna for s-band communication” 12th International Symposium on Microwave and Optical Technology (ISMOT-09), 16-19 dec 2009 pg no 197-198.
1. S.P. Yadav, Balvant Makwana “Performance analysis of Optical Banyan Network under certain degree of crosstalk” International Conference on Advanced Computing & Communication Technology,20-22 jan 2011.
2. Paritaba B. Parmar, Balvant J. Makwana, Mehul A. Jajal “Investigation and comparison of radiation properties of Microstrip patch antenna with parasitic patch configuration”, International Journal on Science and Technology (IJSAT) ISSN 2229 7677,Volume II, Issue V, pp.180-186
1. Paritaba B. Parmar, Balvant J. Makwana, Mehul A. Jajal “Computer Simulation of Two-Layer and Three Parasitic Patch Square Microstrip Antenna with 44% Bandwidth” International Conference on Recent Trends of Computer Technology in Academia (ICRTCTA 2012), Udaipur, Rajasthan, April 21-23,2012
1. Dhruv H. Jadeja, Ila D. -Parmar, Balvant Makwana “Cross polarization Reduction in Offset Reflector Antenna using Multimode Horn Feed” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering , (ISSN :2277128X) Volume 4, Issue 2, February 2014
2. Krunal K Vataliya,Balvant J Makwana,Narendrasinh B Gohil “Cooperative Communication and Its Techniques” International Journal for Scientific Research & Development( IJSRD) Vol. 2, Issue 01, March 2014, 2014 ISSN (online): 23210613, pg . 191-193
3. Mitaldevi.V.Gohil, B.J.Makwana, R.B.Ambaliya “CORRUGATED HORN ANTENNAS: A REVIEW” International Journal of Advanced Technology & Engineering Research (IJATER), ISSN 2250–3536 (Online), Volume 4,Issue 2,March 2014,pg-27-29.
4. Kalpesh B. Barad, Balvant J. Makwana, Paritaba B. Parmar “BANDWIDTH ENHANCEMENT USING PARASITIC PATCH FOR KU BAND” International Multidisciplinary Research Journal Golden Research Thoughts ,vol-3, issue-9,March 2014 ,ISSN 2231-5063
1. Parikh, K. B., S. B. Sharma, and Balvant Makwana. "Design of Wideband Asymmetrical Sine Squared Profiled Corrugated Horn as Optimal Feed for Dual Reflector." At 8th annual International conference of Antenna Test and Measurement society (ATMS 2015), Bangalore, 03rd February 2015.
2. Bhaveshkumar Baraiya,Balvant Makwana,Nitin Bathani “Simulation of the Gaussian profiled horn using variable depth slot mode converter” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology(IRJET)ISSN: 23950056, e-ISSN: 23950072Volume: 02 Issue: 2, May 2015.
3. Bhaveshkumar Baraiya,Balvant Makwana,Nitin Bathani “Simulation of Corrugated Horn Antenna Design using Variable depth Slot mode Converter” Technix International Journal for Engineering Research (TIJER ), ISSN 2349-9249
4. Prashant D. Sachaniya ,B.J.Makwana ,Maulik Patel “Design of Conical Corrugated Horn Antenna” International Journal of Advance Research in Engineering, Science & Technology (IJAREST), ISSN(O):23939877, ISSN(P): 23942444,Volume 2,Issue 5, May2015, Impact Factor: 2.125
5. Prashant D. Sachaniya ,Balvant Makwana ,Maulik Patel “TE11 to HE11 Mode Converter in Corrugated Horn Antenna” International Journal for Scientific Research and Development, ISSN(O):23210613,volume 3,Issue 1,March 2015
1. Balvant Makwana,Parikh, K. B., and S. B. Sharma,. "A dual mode feed offers reduced Crosspol in offset antenna over wide bandwidth ." At 9th annual International conference of Antenna Test and Measurement society (ATMS India 2016), Goa,01 to 03rd February 2016.
Patel, B. J. Makwana and P. B. Parmar, "Comparative analysis of adaptive
beamforming algorithm LMS, SMI and RLS for ULA smart antenna," 2016
IEEE International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP),
Melmaruvathur, 2016, pp. 1029-1033.
3. B. J. Makwana, S. B. Sharma and K. Parikh, "A multimode feed for compact offset parabolic reflector antenna system," 2016 IEEE Indian Antenna Week (IAW 2016), Madurai, 2016, pp. 8-10.doi: 10.1109/IndianAW.2016.7883586
1. Balvant Makwana,S.B.Sharma,K.B.Parikh,, " A Wideband Multi Mode Feed for Compact Offset Reflector Antenna: A Worst Case", 10 th Annual International Conference - ATMS-2017 , Hyderabad ,6 th to 8 th February, 2017.
2. Vruti Joshi, Balvant Makwana and Ashish Kothari “A review paper on Indian Regional satellite System ” International Journal of Advance Research in Engineering and Technology(IJAREST), Volume 04 Issue 04, April-2017, ), ISSN (Online) : 2393- 9877, ISSN (Print): 2394 – 2444
3. V. S. Joshi, B. J. Makwana and A. M. Kothari, "A circularly polarized dual-band patch antenna with branch-line coupler for IRNSS application," May-2017 2nd IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT), Bangalore, 2017, pp. 1612-1614
4. B. J. Makwana, S. B. Sharma and K. Parikh, "A multimode feed for worst case single offset reflector antenna with wide cross polar bandwidth," 2017 IEEE International Conference on Antenna Innovations & Modern Technologies for Ground, Aircraft and Satellite Applications (iAIM), Bangalore, India, 2017, pp. 1-5. doi: 10.1109/IAIM.2017.8402565
1. Kush Parikh, S. B. Sharma, Balvant J. Makwana ““Improved Design of Wideband Conjugate Feed for Off-set Reflector””11 th Annual International Conference - ATMS-2018 , Pune ,6 th & 7 th February, 2018
2. Vruti Joshi, Balvant Makwana, “A Composite Circularly Polarized Crossed Bowtie Microstripe Patch Antenna for IRNS Application”,11 th Annual International Conference - ATMS-2018 , Pune ,6 th & 7 th February, 2018.
3. Balvant J. Makwana , S. B. Sharma, Kush Parikh, Shahid S.Modasiya “A Wideband Conjugate Matched Feed for Compact Offset Reflector with Ultra Low Cross polarization” 11 th Annual International Conference - ATMS-2018 , Pune ,6 th & 7 th February, 2018.
4. Balvant J. Makwana , S. B. Sharma “Cross-Polarization Reduction for Compact Offset Reflector Antenna Using Conjugate Feed” UGC Approved International Journal of Advance Engineering andResearch Development (IJAERD) in Volume- 05, Issue-04 of April 2018,ISSN-2348 6406
5. Balvant J. Makwana , S. B. Sharma , “Design and Analysis of Simple Dual Band Multimode Conical Horn for C Band ” UGC Approved International Journal of Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Science Engineering (IJEECSE) Volume 5, Issue 2 (April, 2018),pg 123-127, ISSN-2454-1222.
1. Designing of different antennas on single platform, 24 January 2018, VVP Engineering College, 6th sem and MEEC student (70 in number)
2. DTE Sponsored Two Way Video Communication through Training Program on "Spectrum of Electronics and Communication Engineering and Emerging Technologies” during 16/04/2018 to 27/04/2018 (83 Participant faculties from Gujarat )