M. E. Mechanical Engineering
Area Of Interest
I C Engine & Automibile Engineering
M.E. Mechanical Engineering (Specialization with I C Engine &
Automobile) 2004–2006 from L. D. College of Engineering, Ahmadabad
B.E. Mechanical Engineering 2000-2004 from Lukhdhirji
Engineering College, Morbi
Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering
Department) at Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar (From 26th April 2011 to till date)
Professor (Mechanical Engineering Department) at B.H. Gardi College of Engineering & Technology, Anandpar, Rajkot (From 1st July 2010 to 25th April
Engineering Department) at L. C. Institute of Technology, Bhandu
(From 16th May 2006 to 30th June 2010)
STTPs / Workshops / Seminars / Conferences Attended
Development Programme on “Effective teaching” at LCIT, Bhandu, 4-9 December
sponsored STTP on “Advances in Refrigeration, Air Conditioning &
Cryogenics” at Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering, Pusad, 23-27 June 2008.
sponsored STTP on “Innovate, Create, Manufacture & Manage Digitally
(ICMMD-2010)” at Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat,
18-22 Jan 2010.
- Two Week ISTE Workshop on “Computational
Fluid Dynamics” Conducted by IIT, Bombay at R K University Rajkot, 12-22 June 2012.
- STC on “Induction Training Program
Phase-I” at NITTTR Bhopal Extension Centre, Ahmedabad, 2-13 July 2012.
- TEQIP-II Sponsored STTP on “ANSYS for
Structural and Thermal Engineering Application” at GEC Rajkot from 30th
Dec 2013 to 03rd Jan 2014.
- “Karmayogi Residential Training for
Quality Improvement Program in Technical Education” at Preranadham Junagadh
organized by CTE, Gujarat from 23-25 Jan 2014.
- STC on “Induction Training Program Phase-II”
at NITTTR Bhopal Extension Center, Ahmedabad from 3-14 Feb 2014.
- ISTE-SRM STTP on “Advances in
refrigeration, air conditioning and cryogenics at Anand engineering college, AGRA
31st March 2014 to 6th April 2014.
- Workshop on “ICT infrastructure:
towards a digital network” at IIT GANDHINAGAR 23-24 May 2014.
- Workshop on “Teaching thermodynamics”
at IIT GANDHINAGAR 26-27 June 2014.
- STC under QIP on “Recent advances in
utilization of hydrogen in Internal Combustion Engines” at IIT Delhi from 7-11
- AICTE recognized STC on “CATIA for
Mechanical Engineers”, NITTTR Bhopal Extension Center, Ahmedabad from 8-12 Sept
- Two Week summer school on “Fluid
Mechanics” at IIT Gandhinagar from 8-20th June 2015
- STC under QIP on “Emerging Trends in
Development of Alternative Fuelled Dual Fuel Compression Ignition Engines” at
IIT Delhi from 13-17th July 2015.
- TEQIP-II Sponsored STTP on “Design
Modelling and Simulation using ANSYS, MasterCAM and SolidWorks” at SSEC
Bhavnagar from 7-18th Dec 2015.
- TEQIP-II Sponsored STTP on “Recent
Trends in Automation” at GEC Bhavnagar from 6-17th June 2016.
- STC on “Advances in Automobile
Engineering” at NITTTR Bhopal from 12-16th Dec 2016.
- TEQIP-II Sponsored STTP on
“Technological Advancement in Mechanical Engineering” at SSEC Bhavnagar from
6-10th FEB 2017.
- TEQIP-II Sponsored STTP on “Product
Design and manufacturing through SolidWorks Software” at SSEC Bhavnagar from
13-17th FEB 2017.
- STC on “Structural Design Using ANSYS”
at NITTTR Bhopal from 26-30th Dec 2017.
Skills & Knowledge
- Automobile: Performance and Working
- Engine: Performance and Analysis
- Fluid machine: principal, working application and analysis
Interpersonal Skills :
Language Skills :
- Gujarati (Speak / Read / Write)
- Hindi (Speak / Read / Write)
- English (Speak / Read / Write)
Courses taught Under Graduate Level (B.E. Information Technology) :
- Automobile Engineering
- I. C. Engine
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
- Fluid Power Engineering
- Heat Transfer
- Engineering Thermodynamic
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- PDDC Admission Committee Member
- SC Scholarship In charge
- SSIP Committee Member
- Department Discipline Committee Member
- At Under Graduate Level guided more than 10 group of students in their Project work.
Personal Institutional Membership