Area Of Interest
High Voltage Engineering
- Ph.D in Electrical, R.K. University, 2017
- M. Tech,
Electrical, IIT-Bombay, 2007-2009
Electrical, L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, 2000-2003
Electrical, Govt. Polytechnic Jamnagar, 1998-2000
- Standard 11-12th Science,
Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Jamnagar, 1996-1997
- Standard 1-10th,
Navsarjan Uttar Buniyadi Vidyalaya, Ravalsar, 1985-1995
Professor, Electrical Engineering Dept., Government Engineering
College - Rajkot, 2015-Continue
Professor, Electrical Engineering Dept., L.E. College - Morbi,
Government of Gujarat, 2010-2015
- Lecturer, Electrical
Engineering Dept., Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science -Rajkot, 2003-2010
Skill and Knowledge
Elements of electrical engineering
Electrical Power System
High Voltage Engineering
- STTP on “Tools and techniques for effective teaching and research”, SVNIT-Surat, 13-17, Feb 2017
- STTP on “LaTeX A Scientific Writing Tool”, MNIT-Jaipur, 23-27, May 2016
- Short Term Course on "Data Analysis for Research & Publication", Continuing Education Centre, IIT- Roorkee, 20-21, June 2015
- AICTE recognized STC on "Advances in Electrical Engineering and Allied Disciplines", RCTI, Ahmedabd (NITTTRB-Extension Centre), 08-19, Dec 2014
- Training on "Wind Power Technology", NITTTR-Bhopal, 20-31, Jan 2014
- NMEICT sponsored ISTE approved training on "Signal and Systems" by IIT-Kharagpur, 02-12,Jan 2014
- Short term course on "Smart Technologies for Power Management", MNIT-Jaipur, Feb 21-25, 2013.
- QIP Short term course on "Automatic Control Engineering", IIT-Bombay, Mumbai, Dec 03-07, 2012.
- MHRD sponsored STTP on "Simulation Software in Electrical Engineering", VNIT, Nagpur, Nov 9-13, 2009.
- ISTE Winter School on "Concepts and Technology of FACTS", GNDEC-Ludhiana, Dec 20-31, 2004.
- TEQIP-II Sponsored STTP on “Expanding horizon of Technical Education through pedagogy and research” GEC-Rajkot, 21-Dec-2015 to 02-Jan-2016
- GTU Approved STTP on “Energy Perspectives” Darshan Institute of Engineering and Technology-Rajkot, 14-Dec-2015 to 18-Dec-2015
- TEQIP-II Sponsored STTP on “Exploring the internet for enhancing teaching skills” GEC-Rajkot, 27-July-2015 to 31-July-2015
- ISTE approved STTP on "Extension of Horizon in Infrastructural Development: Concept to Application" L.E. College-Morbi, 06-10, May 2013.
- ISTE approved short term training program on "Quality Control and Management in Industries" L.E. College-Morbi, 31-Dec 2012 to 04-Jan 2013.
- ISTE approved STTPon “Recent Trends in Computational Techniques for Engineering” L.E. College-Morbi, 30-April 2012 to114-May 2012.
- STTP on "Development of Teaching Learning Resources Using Software and Web Technology in Engineering Education", L.E.C Morbi, 27, Dec 2010 to 07, Jan 2011.
- NSIC organize Workshop on "Energy Audit", AITS-Rajkot, Oct 28, 2004.
- GUJCOST Organized SATCOM Base Workshop on "Patent Awareness", AITS-Rajkot, Jan 30, 2004.
- AICTE Sponsored Workshop on "Pollution of Coastal and Marine Environment of Saurashtra and Kutchh", AITS-Rajkot, Jul 04, 2004.
- AICTE Sponsored Workshop on "Efficient Utilization Of Electrical Energy", AITS-Rajkot, Oct 24, 2004.
- ACT organised Workshop on "English Communication Skills And Creativity", AITS-Rajkot, May 15-18, 2006.
- GEDA Organized Workshop on "Energy Conservation Awareness", AITS-Rajkot, Mar 01, 2007.
- AICTE approval process
- GTU Affiliation
- NBA Accreditation
- Academic Inspection
- NIRF survey
- AISHE survey
- CII Survey
- SIEMENS COE Electrical lab incharge
- Partial Discharge Analysis in Power Transformer
Journal & Conference Paper
- Partial Discharge Detection In Transformer Using Adaptive Grey Wolf Optimizer Based Acoustic Emission Technique, Taylor & Francis, Cogent Engineering, 3(1), 1256083, 2016.
- Partial Discharge Propagation Analysis Using Finite Difference Time Domain Technique, Indian Journal of Science & Technology, Volume 9, Issue 48, December 2016.
- Partial Discharge Detection Techniques in Power Transformer, International Conference Research, Entrepreneurship, and Pedagogy (ICRE 2016), R. K. University, Rajkot, 2016;6:1790–1801.
- An Adaptive Ant Lion Optimizer for Partial Discharge Localization Using Acoustic Emission Technique, Joint international conference on ICAIECES & ICPCIT-2016, SRM University, 19–21, May 2016. (Will be published in Springer – Advances in Intelligence and Soft Computing)
Analysis of Frequencies Radiated by the Point-to-Plane Electrode Configuration under DC and AC Voltages., International Journal of Emerging Electrical Power Systems (IJEEPS), De Gruyter , Vol. 10, Issue 3, Article 6, ISSN (Online) 1553-779X, DOI: 10.2202/1553-779X.2120
Student start up innovation project
Professional Institution Membership
Life Member ISTE
Topic:Introduction to Flexible AC Transmission System
Venue: Gujarat Energy Training & Research Institute (GETRI-Baroda)
Post Graduate Project Guided
PG Projects Guided:
1. PARTIAL DISCHARGE PROPAGATION ANALYSIS
2. SIMULATION OF PARTIAL DISCHARGE MECHANISM IN INSULATING MATERIAL
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CASCADED H-BRIDGE MULTILEVEL INVERTER
4. DETECTION AND LOCATION OF PARTIAL DISCHARGE USING ACOUSTIC EMISSION TECHNIQUE